A sharara suit set is a perfect wearable for wedding and other celebrations. Sharara suits originated during the Mughal reign and offer the perfect balance between craftsmanship and contemporary designs. These sharara dresses are popular for their intricate embellishments and luxurious fabrics with flattering designs. You can pick the Sharara suit set to add everyday sophistication for the wedding day.
Trending Sharara Suits for Wedding
Sharara suits are a trending piece for weddings this season, you can pick the following pieces:
1. Chanderi Sharara Suit
The Chanderi Sharara Suit features intricate Chanderi fabric with delicate motifs, giving it a regal and elegant look. The lightweight fabric makes it perfect for weddings, ensuring comfort while exuding grace and charm. The sharara pants paired with a beautifully embroidered kurta create a stunning ensemble that is both traditional and contemporary, making it an ideal choice for a wedding where you want to make a statement with your attire.
2. Gota Patti Sharara Suit
The Gota Patti Sharara Suit is adorned with exquisite gota patti work, which involves the use of golden or silver ribbons to create intricate designs on the fabric. This traditional Rajasthani craft adds a touch of opulence and grandeur to the ensemble, making it perfect for a wedding. The rich and vibrant colours combined with the shimmering gota patti work create a mesmerising effect, ensuring that you stand out as a radiant bride or guest.
3. Handblock Sharara Suit
The Handblock Sharara Suit showcases the beauty of traditional block printing techniques. Handcrafted by skilled artisans, this suit features intricate motifs and patterns, meticulously printed on the fabric. The charming and unique designs make it a perfect choice for a wedding, adding a touch of elegance and sophistication. The flowing sharara pants and the finely printed kurta create a visually appealing ensemble that is bound to make you feel like royalty on your special day.
4. Shibori Sharara Suit
The Shibori Sharara Suit is known for its tie-dye technique, resulting in stunning patterns and textures on the fabric. This art form involves the process of folding, twisting, and binding the fabric before dyeing, creating beautiful and intricate designs. The vibrant colours and the fluidity of the sharara pants make it an ideal choice for a wedding, adding a contemporary and fashionable touch. The unique patterns and the artistic appeal of Shibori make this suit a standout choice for the fashion-forward bride or guest.
5. Chikankari Sharara Suit
The Chikankari Sharara Suit is a classic and timeless choice for a wedding. Originating from Lucknow, this delicate embroidery technique involves intricate white thread work on pastel-coloured fabrics. The ethereal beauty of Chikankari adds a touch of grace and femininity to the outfit, making it perfect for a wedding. The flowing sharara pants and the intricate Chikankari motifs on the kurta create an effortlessly elegant look, making you feel like a vision of beauty on your special day.
Best Accessories to Style a Sharara Suit
Here are the best accessories to be picked when styling a sharara suit:
- Opt for bold and intricate pieces that stand out. A statement necklace with Kundan, Polki, or Meenakari work can enhance the neckline of your suit. Pair it with matching earrings or jhumkas for a complete look
- Choose a clutch or potli bag that complements the colours and embroidery of your Sharara suit. Look for designs with beadwork, sequins, or mirror embellishments to add a touch of glamour
- A maang tikka is a traditional forehead accessory that adds a regal touch to your ensemble. Choose a maang tikka with intricate designs and matching stones to coordinate with your outfit
- If your Sharara suit comes with a dupatta, opt for one with beautiful embroidery or embellishments. It can be draped over the shoulders or used as a headscarf to add an extra element of elegance.
- Stack up your wrists with bangles or bracelets that complement your outfit. Choose gold, silver, or metallic tones to add a touch of sparkle and complete your look.
How to Style a Sharara Suit for a Wedding?
- Opt for rich fabrics like silk, brocade, or velvet in vibrant colours like deep red, royal blue, or emerald green. These choices will add a touch of luxury to your ensemble.
- Pair your Sharara suit with statement jewellery such as a Kundan or Polki necklace, chandelier earrings, or a maang tikka. Avoid overdoing it to maintain a balanced look.
- Heels are a great option to elevate your overall appearance. Choose embellished or metallic sandals, juttis, or embroidered pumps that complement the colours of your outfit
- Drape a matching or contrasting dupatta over your shoulders or pleat it neatly and wear it as a headscarf for a regal touch. Embroidered or embellished dupattas can enhance the beauty of your Sharara suit
- Opt for a hairstyle that complements the neckline of your suit. Soft curls, a sleek bun, or a side braid can work well. For makeup, go for a glamorous look with bold lip colour and defined eyes, keeping in mind the overall colour palette of your outfit
Sharara suits are trending these days and can be donned for any celebrations like weddings and parties. However, the design can be picked as per one’s personal taste and preference. You can explore the latest collections of sharara suits at Aachho and pick the style that matches your overall style.
- Can you wear a sharara suit for a wedding?
- Yes, due to the embellishments, one can wear a sharara suit for a wedding.
- Which is the best way to style a sharara suit?
- One can style a sharara suit with matching earrings, bangles and footwear.
- Which colour sharara suit is perfect for a wedding?
- Black or red colour a sharara suit for a wedding.
- Which accessories are considered best for a sharara suit?
- Chandbali earrings and maang tikas are considered the best to style for a sharara suit.
- Which body type suits a sharara suit?
- All kinds of body suits a sharara suit.